Ensuring our Winchester VA patients healthy
The safety of our patients has always been our number one priority.
Ways to stop the spread of germs:
- Put a face mask to protect you from inhaling the droplet spread when someone coughs or sneezes.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or sanitize with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Rest at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Clean frequently. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
If you or any member of the family are feeling unwell:
If you or any of your family members are experiencing any of the following symptoms below, please inform us and we will reschedule your appointment:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Respiratory problems
- Muscle Pain
Additional measures to further protect our patients and team members
- We will record your temperature and we will have some screening questions, upon your arrival. If you have cough, high temperature, chills or other symptoms related with COVID-19, we will reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive, you will stay in your car and call or text our office. We will then go over a few questions and come out to take your temperature. We will then bring you directly to your room once it is available.
- We encourage you to use our hand sanitizer when you come to our office, wear a face mask and observe social distancing.
- We are also screening our team members daily before they enter our clinic to ensure the well-being of our patients and team members.
For further information about COVID-19, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
Steps to do if you are sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html